Tremors and sweating, weight loss, hyperthyroid. Is this symptom due to hyper masturbation?

Hello doctor, Hi. I have a problem with my hand . Its shaking even holding an empty plate. Sometimes when I do a presentation I couldn t point to the slides since the shaking worsen. I realized this usually happen when I m nervous and not having enough rest/ sleep. Also, I do sweat a lot, even in the morning after shower and getting ready for work, I would sweat like doing workout at gym and again it will get really ugly if I m nervous. I ve experienced sudden weight loss since couple of weeks ago, everybody who knew me say that when they met me recently. For your information doctor, I m an addict to masturbation. Its like 2-4 times a day. This hand shaking, is it due to hyper masturbation or do I have a hyperthyroid issue. Please help doctor . I m really worried.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012