Trembling in fingers, legs with numbness, severe pain on back of head with vomiting leading to blackouts, severe hair fall. Tests showed migraine and sinus. Further tests required?

Hello Dr., My name is Tina Ann Pinto from India ( mumbai ), and I m 22yrs n weight 49kg and i hv a health problem which relates as... i get tremendous shivers with my fingers n legs which at times leads me to numbness..and i was even having problem with my head pain where i used to get severe pain on the back of my head and at times due to this i used to vomit whatever i used to eat and drink and even get blackouts which used to lead me sumtimes in trouble specially when i used to be at my classes 4r lectures and suddenly there used to a headache n then a blackout in front and when the lecturer used to explain me the lessons in class i knew i was seeing him explain but still everything used to get blank in front of me for nearly 5-10mins and specially when i used to get cold ..that used to go and hit by brain with severe pain..i hd tkn out my M.R.I scan, stress test,blood/urine just showed signs of migraine n sinus ...but still nothing has improved..this is goin on since 3 1/2 yrs...sumtimes i get lack of sleep but i do sleep on time yet theres a problem thats just because whenever i everytime get sum sleep i get weired dreams and wake up with a start or start crying which that also makes my head to pain alott..but wen i get up in mrng my head becomes so heavy looks as if i havent slept 4r mnths...even i get alot of hairfall as if bunch of grapes everyday while combing anytime... So could u please tell me whats the exact problem with it sum disorder or what...i really cannot understand.........plzz help.. what are the tests or what d remedies that i cn stop from all this problem.who should i consult....
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012