Treatment to increase the size of the penis?

hi my name is sona 24 years old from pakistan... i have problem about my penis size plz help me and sugest me any tip for increase my penis size my penis size is 5 inches but my wife and me also not satisfied this size of penis. i want increase my penis size 3 inches more. my wife dont like my 5 inches penis.she demands 8 inches plz help me and my penis is thin i want to do it round in heavy shape cauz its my wifes demand plz help me plz i m waiting your answer.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have noticed that length of your penis is 5 inches and your wife insist it to be increased to 8 inches.Please note that there is no importance to the length of penis during sex but it is the hardness and duration of erection that last during intercourse.So try to realize this fact yourself and convince your wife that there is no medicine on earth than can increase the size and length of penis.If you think over this too much it will spoil your sexual life and relationship.