Treatment to get fairer skin without moles and scars?

dear sir,
i have used previous mononsel ht cream for face and i got good result and face became whitish after that my doctor sugggest dont use continously same cream and changed to kojimed cream after using that my skin became going to black iam facing problem plz suggest the solution to become face whitish and without any black moles and scars
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hi !
welcome to HCM!
your skin is the most significant feature of your face and serves as a major indicator of overall physical health.
Staying hydrated is one of the simplest and most effective way to maintain skin health. If your face looks sallow Diet changes, skin care products and a dermatologist's care all can help brighten a dull face.

Recent studies say that Healthy foods strengthen skin cells and skin tissue, promoting a robust complexion .
hope this will help!