Treatment for varicose vein

Whats the Treatment for varicose vein
Asked On : Mon, 19 Jul 2010
First conservative measures are used like raising your legs,elastic support,avoid excessive exercises,lose weight,healthy diet high in fiber and low in salt,avoid alcohol,walking exercise etc..The medical therapy includes sclerotherapy ,laser etc.Surgery is usually reserved for people who either do not get relief from the home care techniques or lifestyle changes, or who for cosmetic reasons want to try methods other than sclerotherapy or laser treatment to make their veins less prominent.The surgery involves either vein ligation (tying) or stripping or avulsion (pulling away) of the smaller branches.Endovenous laser therapy is a new technique that uses a laser to destroy the vein. Radiofrequency ablation is a similar technique to endovascular laser, but it uses heat to destroy the vein.
hello I am Jitendra Parmar from Mumbai - Alternative energy medicine Health consultant.A new research of 35 years has been done on energy science for reversing chronic health problems & to be very safe from side effects of medicines.
energy science technology works on CELLULAR LEVEL,DNA LEVEL & ATOMIC NANO LEVEL OF HUMAN & LIVING THINGS where recovery is fast & natural.

We have results where some time Doctors say no to further treatment for major diseases.
Contact me 09022924767/09892080889