Treatment for Acne Scars and Dark Circles

I have problem with acne scars and dark circles. i am working as a software engineer and my age 26 years(Male).Kindly suggest me for treatment
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jun 2010

One of the more popular methods of acne scar removal is done with a laser. Although many people have found great success with the use of the laser acne scar treatment, this treatment can prove to be extremely costly.

Another method of removing acne scars is through micro-dermabrasion. This particular type of treatment does not necessarily need to be administered by a doctor as many skin clinics and salons have the equipment that is able to take care of this particular solution. Care should be taken, however, that the person administering this treatment is experienced and understands what they are doing.
* Unprotected exposure to the sun causes more skin damage and delays healing, therefore wearing a good sunscreen is important.
* Using tretinoin (Retin-A, Renova, Avita) speeds up the skin's remodeling process and helps heal post-inflammatory changes.
* Appropriate formulations of Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) and Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA) that contain the correct concentrations and are at the appropriate pH also help the skin's remodeling process.
* Picking at scabs should be avoided at all costs. Scabs form to protect the healing process that is going on underneath them. Pulling a scab off before it is ready interferes with the healing and remodeling process, prolonging the time that post-inflammatory changes will be visible.
And for the dark circles there you can do so many home remedies like..
Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day,proper rest and good sleep,a balanced diet with fruits and green veg,stress free life,drinking fresh natural fruit juice...
Also you can try keeping herbal tea bags on your closed eyes and applying a paste of turmeric and pineapple juice on the under eye area...

Some dermatologists may recomend a hydroquinone solution often mixed in an oil free moisturiser that acts like a skin bleach. It has been shown to have results in some people after a few months of daily use.