Treated with antibiotics for strep throat. Had bacillin, augmentin. Couldn t eat. How to cure this?

My 13 year old son was treated with antibiotics for strep throat. Had a shot of Bacillin and Augmentin orally. It started almost a week ago and he is fever free now. He is unable to eat anything because everything tastes bad. He weighs 82 lbs and needs to eat. I have tried a variety of foods, fresh fruit and tried to spice up food to make it taste better. He is still not able to eat more than a bite or two. I am getting a little concerned. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013