Treated with Prednisone for sinusitis, slight headache everyday, pain in the eye area. Chronic sinusitis ?

Hello. I m a 23 year old male. I have never seen an ENT but my general doctor treated my sinusitis problem with Prednisone and allergy medicine. I m pretty sure that I have chronic sinusitis because I always feel a slight headache everyday, pain in the eye area, I feel really lazy most of the time (lack of energy) and my body has aches once in a while. What can I do to make it better?? I feel I m wasting my youth away because this condition takes away the energy I need to do my things.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012