Treated hair with brazillian blow out. Its not formaldehyde free. Is it safe?

I m getting 21 year old on this coming october. I have treated my hair with the Brazillian Blow Out (BBO) 5 months ago and I retreated it again 10 wreaks ago. I m going to apply it again also these days because it remains only for 8-12 weak and I m start losing it. It s not formaldehyde free! Is it safe to apply it more and more. I neared it s not safe for the persons who enhail it all the time like hair experts who do this treatment at least 3 times every day This treatment really changed my self confident and it saves my time dressing my hair every morning. Please help me Dr
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
HI ,
Thanks for writing in.
You can use the product once in a while .It contains formaldehyde.Long term application over the months and years can cause health hazard.Formaldehyde free products are advisable for long term use.
Hope this helps.