Treated for tooth abscess twice, just behind the wisdom tooth. Area painful, yellow pus with nasty odor. Further treatment ?

About a year and a half ago I had a tooth abscess . It was my very back tooth on the bottom right. This was just before my wisdom tooth came in behind it. I ve been treated for the abscess twice since then but haven t had the money to get my tooth pulled. Now my wisdom tooth is almost completely grown in behind the bad tooth and it s partially covered by my gums. But only covered a little bit on the top and completely covered on the back. The area is painful most of the time and now I when I put pressure on my gums by the tooth, yellow pus comes from the back of my gums. And it has a nasty odor. What s wrong with me? And what type of treatment do I need?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012