Treated for influenza, given Tylenol. Heart palpitations in the morning, skipped heartbeat. Is it prolonged drug interaction ?

I was treated for influenza about 4 weeks ago and was given high-strength Tylenol for pain and fever as well as Tamiflu . After a week or so I went back to work and started noticing heart palpitations particularly in the morning. Episodes happened on and off for a couple of hours, and palpating my carotid confirmed that my heart occasionally would skip a beat. The episodes recur, on and off almost a month after recovering and coming off the drugs. The only other time I have experienced heart palpitations was after an extended period (1 week) taking Nurofen for a back injury . I have been off coffee since my illness, and only consume alcohol (a glass or two) once a week. I have been a professional aviator all my adult life and undergone yearly ECG s whilst in the military . Never had a heart issue, and no family members have ever had a heart issue. I am not overweight and have led an active life. I have no other chronic illnesses, nor do I take any other drugs. I supplement with vitamin B occasionally. Could this be a prolonged drug interaction? I am considering taking a magnesium supplement to help. Looking forward to your input.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013