Treated for UTI. Having stomach ache. IVU tested for normal. Urine analysis done. Looking for suggestion

I have been having some pains around my belly but the upper parts. I was once treated for UTI though the pains then were consistent and only at the upper right at the back. Now I am feeling some tiny sharp pains around same area. Sometimes on the left and sometimes on the right. Had an IVU and the reports came out with every organ in shape. Everything was reported to be normal. All the tests conducted shows nothing - urinalysis , urine culture ....... ..... .... Also I just had another urine culture test with my husband, Mine shows pus cells - 0-2, epithelial cells + and forrest him pus cells 3-4, epithelial cells +. Kindly assist. Thank you . Oge.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012