Treated for TB. Spitting out greyish color, tongue became white, bad breath. What is it? Medication?

Hi good day, I m pearl 24y/o.. I ve had a tb last 2003 and completed the 6months medication.. But now Everytime I spit there s a grayish or sometimes close to black color on it.. And also there s no night that I will be awake because I need to spit out.. I think this also causes my tongue to be white in color instead of red.. And I feel that it also causes me to have a bad breath easily.. Would like to know what illness is this and what medications should I take.. Thank you so much...
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013