Treated for IUI, white patches on face, no pain. Is this caused because of treatment?

I am on my 6th cycle of iui and on my face I have white patches . They do not hurt and are not itchy. It just looks like bleached skin. It is my assumption that these are cause by all the hormones. Will they go away once the treatment stops, once I m pregnant, or after birth? Should I avoid the sun on my face altogether? Or just use a very high sun screen. Can I do anything about it now? Or do I have to wait for them to go away? Is this damaging my skin?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012