Treated for A-fib. Cardioversion successful. Having discomfort, dull ache in chest. Low pulse rate. Normal?

Just this week I was hospitalized and treated for A-Fib. 64 Yr old femaie in good health and excellent condition from daily exercise. The Cardioversion was successful. Today, I went for a stroll easy pace walk and began having chest discomfort, and dull ache in the center of my chest. I have the same pain when I take a deep breath or sneeze . Before the cardioversion my pulse was 64. My new pusle will be 51. Does the lower pulse put more strain on my heart? Does cardioversion leave you with some chest pain?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013