Travelling, abdomen pain, pain getting worse, mood swings. What could be the reason?

My name is Shane, I recently moved to the UK and ever since arriving, I have been experiencing some of the most excruciating pains in the abdominal area that travel down into my anus ... I also feel constipated and battle to go to the toilet...The pains started off slowly and have progressively got worse and more constant...They have also been affecting my mood swings a lot... I even battle to pass wind. Please help me find out what is wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012