Translate results of MRI. Multilevel degenerative changes of a previous posterior decompression, scoliosis affecting the lumbar spine. Help?

Can you translate the results of my MRI as stated here? At L3/L4: A small annular tear, mild posterior disc osteophyte complex, and a prominent ligamentum flavum cause mild central canal stenosis and no neural foraminal narrowing. At L4/L5: There is likely a bilateral posterior decompression at L4-5 without any central canal stenosis. A mild disc osteophyte complex, with mild bilateral facet osteoarthritis cause moderate right neural foraminal narrowing. At L5/S1: Mild right facet osteoarthritis and a mild disc osteophyte complex causes compression of the right S1 nerve just subsequent to its exit from the thecal sac . No significant central canal stenosis is present. The conus ends at T12/L1. IMPRESSION: 1. Multilevel degenerative changes with evidence of a previous posterior decompression at L4-5. 2. Mild rotatory scoliosis affecting the lumbar spine .
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012