Trans rectal ultrasound taken. What does this mean?

this is my daughter's transrectal ultrasound result:

The anteverted uterus measures 4.9 x 3.1 x 2.9 (LWH). echopatern is homogeneous and contours are regular with no focal mass lesion seen.The endometrial stripe is echogenic and measures 0.9cm.The cervix is not usual.

Both ovaries are normal in size and echotexture.The right ovary measures 3.0 x 2.7 x 1.9 cm (LWH) thin wall,unicular anechoic cystic non-separated mass in the left adnexal region,adjacent to the left ovary. No right Adnexal mass lesion is noted. The posterior cul-de-sac is unremarkable.

- Normal uterus and ovaries.
- Unilocular anechoic cyst in the left adnexal region, for which a left paraovarian/paratubal cyst is considered. Follow up study is suggested.

What does it mean?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013