Traces of blood in urine, urinating little black specs. Positive ANA, high CRP. Treatment?

i have been seeing two Dr s for awhile now my primary and a rheumatologist . I have regular blood and urine tests. Other then high sed and crp rates and a positive ana blood tests are perfect. Urine tests are always positive for blood. They always say nothing to worry about. I just realized that when I urinate the little black specs I see in the toilet are coming from me. Do you have any ideas as to what this could be. I am a 51 year old female. Thank you!! .
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012