Tot with excessive sleep, only on breast feed, vomits on forceful feeding. What should be done?

my child is 1yr 3 months old. Lately she has started sleeping excessively. Her wt. is just 9 kgs. I give her my feed, but I dont think that world be enough to keep her full. She wakes up in the night and i feed her back to sleep. If we keep her hungry she would not know, she just doesnt eat properly, takes one bite and runs away. We have started force feeding her, which sometimes results in puking. Is it right to force feed? Shall i stop my feed?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012