Tooth infection. Have tummy cramps like period cramps. Am I okay?

I have been very ill the past 2 days , I think the main cause is my tooth which I think may have infection , I have dentist app tomo but I ve been so exhausted I ve not left the house for 2 days and have slept for hours . This evening I had a awful time trying to go to the toilet , its happened several times in the past but this must be the worst of all and its just happened a second time this evening . The worst part is when i nearly pass out ( mum has same thing and used to pass out a lot from it). I get extremely painful tummy cramps similar to period pains and I start burn up and sweat buckets then get really nauseus after 15 20 mins it passes but I m left exhausted by it , do u have any idea what it could be ?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012