Tooth extracted, in pain. Is it related to valve replacement surgery? See an ENT?

2 root canals in a month-first tooth extracted because pain never went away. Tooth was woked on several times. Filling created too much pressure. 2nd tooth following same pattern.Just filled and pressure is intense. On antibiotics-new valves-and pain killers. Should I see an ENT? Had a neuro work-up and head CT. Everything normal. I am at a loss to deal with the pain. Is extraction the only answer? X-rays show nothing amiss and I have been taking antibioticas and was on a Medrol Pack. My valve replacement surgery was 5 months ago, but I don t know if this is relevant. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012