Tooth ache, was treated with smoke on ear that reduced pain. Is there a connection between ear and bacteria on teeth?

Good day Dr. i have something to ask you...i have a friend and he told me that last week he had toothache . then the quack Dr. did something to him and used herbal mdicine. putting smoke on the ear the bacteria from the that causes the toothache moved away... my question there a connection by putting smoke inside the ear to the bacteria on his teeth that causes toothache..that you and more power...
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013