Tool prevera. But period still irregular. Why? Can I have sex after fertomid?

hi Doctor pls i need your help i have irregular cycle am on medical prescriptions i took prevera 5mg for 10days that,s on 4th july and i saw my menses on 6th August and is spotting i ve started taken fertomid 50mg but my problem is that my menses did not flow well it was spotten, am still praying to get pregnant so what will i do? can i have sex with my husband while taken fertomid or should i wait till after i must have finish the medication
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Chief use of clomiphene is in sterility due to failure of ovulation or if you are having anovular cycles.However this has be under medical supervision since the size of the ovum has to be correlated with the ultrasound and timing for participating is sex needs to be advised by your gynecologist.Hope this answers your question.Take care.
Homeopath Dr. Mungara Raveendra's  Response
hi welcome to HCM

i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two possibilities for your irregular periods and consequently not to conceive

-there are two underlying causes

1.the first one may be ;PCOD;POLY CYSTIC OVARIAN DISEASE;

ultrasound scanning for pelvis may confirm the diagnosis

2.the second possibility may be,HYPOTHYROIDISM;blood test for thyroid profile may confirm the diagnosis

treat the underlying cause but not the complaint

i would suggest you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints of irregular periods from pcod or from hypothyroidism.

consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you