Took treatment with chiropractor for lower back pain, experiencing dizziness. Any thoughts ?

had some pain in lower back(traveling with loaded bike in south ecuador)and after 3hr on horseback in the mountains it got worse.had some treatment with chiropractor and felt much better.after traveling 30km and bit higher(2000m asl) experienced some dizziness .went to medical center to check blood pressure(84/120) and temperature(36.5).i m 58 years young.any thoughts
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
The pain in the lower back is likely to be due to the stress of traveling on a horseback. The feeling of dizziness could be due to change in the environment, motion sickness or vertigo due to cervical spondylottic changes. You can get appropriate medicines from your physician.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal