Took steroid shot and z-pack for bronchitis. Having tingling in the wrist, knees and ankles. Should I be worried?

I went and had a steroid shot injected for bronchitis today and also was prescribe a Z pack. I took the first two pills after leaving the doctors office. It wasn t until a couple hours that I started getting a tingling feeling in my wrist , kness, and ankles. It slowly progress all my body including my face, and started making my wrist and ankle tighten up. Why is this? And should I be conserened?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Tingling,itching,swelling are rare side effects of AZITHROMYCIN.
You should stop using this medicine and consult your doctor for the alternate prescription.
Make it sure that you don't take this medicine again in your life as subsequent reaction may be more severe.