Took steroid injections for cervical spondyliosis on neck and spine. Stabbing pain in neck and pulse high. ECG fine. Had several panic attacks. Is it due to anxiety?

Hi I am 44 year old female I have cervical spondyliosis to my neck and spine recently had facet steroid injections And my consultant told me to use tens machine 4 times a day on using it the second time I lent forward and received a stabbing pain in my neck and that night my pulse soared to 100 the following day I ended up at A & E with it at 145 after a hour they did an ECG which was fine and my pulse was 94 I have since had several like panic attacks where it is racing again been back to the gp had another ECG which was fine but with a elevated pulse and my leg was tremoring for a while the only other thing is my heart quivers upon me waking in a morning currently awaiting blood tests as all this has happened in the last week I must hold my hand up and say I m a single parent with a 3 year old job very stressful and always on the go which doesn t help can you please advise if this sounds untoward or more just like anxiety many thanks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012