Took shock treatment for mental disorder. Can you help me find a doctor?

Hi, this is roshan. My sister during her initial state of mental disorder, she used to murmer on herself. My father found this unusual behaviour in my sister and took to a doctor, where she underwent shock treatment for 3 months. For my sister we had treatment with phyciartist in anantapur district of AP. She is not so active as she is before. We want to meet a phyciartist in Bellary. If possible please provide me the good phyciartist details in Bellary.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013