Took reclaid for diabetes. Why do I have dizziness and high sugar level?

last ten year i had diabetics.for the last one year i took reclaid 80 twice a day for my diabetics. for the last one month reclaid 80 was not functioing properly. so i consulted a doctor, he advised me to take semiglynase two tablets per day, after taking semiglynase for one week i had nausea and dizziness . so i stopped the tablet. my fasting sugar level is 130 and i use to exercise regularly in the morning for nearly 45 min.( Yoga ).help me out of this
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012