Took rabipur shots for a dog bite. Have random twitching in the body. Are these side effects or rabies symptoms?

On Monday I was bitten by a dog (not mine), I immediately went to the clinic in our university and they told me to go to the health center, so i went. They gave me three shots of Rabipur on my butt and on both shoulders and yesterday they gave me another 2 shots on both shoulders again. Its been 5 days since i was bitten by the dog and yesterday, i ve experiences random twitching in my body (legs, arms, back). So is this some side-effect of the anti- rabies or a symptom of rabies?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013