Took penicillin for cellulite, feel exhausted. Is this due to antibiotics ?

I recently had cellulitis and was taking penicillin for 3 weeks and became more ill as time went by. I ended up in hospital and they descovered I was allergic to penicillin. I was then put on another course of none penicillin antibiotics to lear up the cellulitis. Its been 2 weeks since I finished this course, the cellulitis has gone but I feel totally exhausted. Is this because of the amount and type of antibiotics I have had in my system over the last 4 weeks - finished all medication 2 weeks ago. I want to know if this is normal. I feel sick constantly but I am not sick. My leg has also started to swell again but without the redness and hottness of an infection. This happened yesterday - the leg swelling again. I am 5 foot 7 and weigh 11 stone . I am 35 years old. I have also had moderate blood in my urine now for over 6 months for which I am awaiting a urology investigation
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013