Took one Dicetel, with very little water, pain in stomach. Side effect of med? Remedy?

Hi. A few nights ago I took one tablet (100mg) of Dicetel, with very little water and right before bedtime. I only realize now that I should not have done that. But the next morning I woke up with a big pain in my stomach. It is a few day now, and the pain is still there. It feels like an ulcer and I cannot get rid of it. Is it possible that that is one of the side effects of Dicetel? If it is, what should I do for remedy?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013