Took marijuana brownies, had throbbing warm feeling in the left side of brain, body numb. Did I have a stroke ?

Hello, I am 16 years old and I have a situation that I am not sure how to deal with. Last night I consumed a large of marijuana brownies, and I think I may have suffered a stroke while on them. After a few hours the brownies kicked in and I felt normally high. But at the peak of the high I felt an overwhelming feeling that started with a throbbing warm feeling (not very painful but could feel it) in the left side of my brain above my temple. My face, arms and body felt numb and I instantly got up and went to the bathroom. I ve always known the symptoms of a stroke so I smiled in the mirror to see if one side drooped or not but it looked normal. The symptoms only lasted a few minutes and after I sobered up I went to wal mart and tested my blood pressure to see if it was possible if I had a stroke. My systolic pressure was 141 which seemed quite high. Did I have a stroke or was it just the effects of the marijuana? I d like to add that I suffered a mild concussion 5 days before the event
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013