Took injection for bad cough. Caused high BP, heartpain, tremor, insomnia, light stools. Cough due to previously treated TB?

Hi, I was given a cortison shot Flosteron 1 ml (comprises 2 mg betamethasone as disodium phosphate and 5 mg betamethasone as dipropionate) 50 hours ago (2 days). It was given as an intramuscular injection with regards to long-lasting cough. I have bronchitis , which was treated with 2 courses of antibiotics, but was still coughing. After the injection I feel really bad. My blood pressure rose from 90/50 (my normal) to 160/90, accompanied by a pain in my heart, tremor , insomnia , sore anus and very intense pain in my stomach and kidneys. My stools became very light coloured and my moth is very dry ( can the latter be symptoms of diabetis, caused by the steroid shot). And the most important, I am very worried for the effect of suppressing of my immune systems, because I have a very weak immune system and very often catch viral diseases, flu and sinusitis . And often I have complications after the flu. Two years ago I was suspected to have suffered and cured by myself from tuberculosis. It was not confirmed from all the doctors, that examined me, because I had no other symptoms, apart from a x-ray finding, which was very contradictory. Some doctors said it was a finding from suffered in the past TB, but others said it was from pneumonia. So I was also not sure, but very worried. Since then I don t cough, apart from the cases when I have flu. My question is how likely it is, if I had TB then in the past, to be reactivated now. And very important how long my immune system will be suppressed and the adrenal gland will restore its functions, so my immune system can fight with infections. And also i read that this shot lasts 3 months, but is it really the case that I will have my immune system suppressed for 3 months or more? In fact, it is important to find out the time in which the injected corticosteroid leaves the body, i.e. during the first two weeks is the level the same as the next month. When do you think the side effects will disappear and when my health will be no longer at risk? I am sorry for asking so many questions, but I am very worried and I really will appreciate if you can answer to all of them. Thank you in advance. Nelly
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013