Took cefixime 400mg for typhoid fever 3 months ago and have headache, stomach upset during pregnancy

hi i had typhoid fever 3 months ago i used cefixime 400mg for 14 days at that time i was 3 months pregnant i m now 6 months pregnant i have no appetite having headache upset stomach n weakness but no fever or low fever 99 F should i go for fever test hi,i am 26 years old i had typhoid fever 3 months ago i used cefixime 400mg for 14 days . at that time i was 3 months pregnant . i m now 6 months pregnant i have no appetite , having headache , upset stomach n weakness but no fever or low fever 99 F . is it be considered as typhoid fever ?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011