Took antibiotics for rashes on the penis. Pain while urination. Redness persisting. Why?

Hi, I am 18 years old, I am not circumsized and I am a virgin. About a year ago, I got this light red rash on my penish head after I have taken some antibiotics. After a while it got worse and reached it's peak about 2 months ago. Now it is back to slightly red and does not hurt all that much except for rare occasions when I urinate.
I took many antifungal creams, such as canesten and clotromazole and hydrocortisone and 've taken a steroid cream which has not helped either. I also took a prescription oral pill for anti fungal, but it did not work either. Although I do ocasionally masterbate. The redness is under the skin. Could this be due to friction? Do you have any ideas of what it could be?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013