Took antibiotic for sinus infection and bronchitis. Feeling bloated and have low grade fever. Advice?

I am a 49 yr old female, getting over a bad case of sinus infection & broncitis after three weeks of antibiotics & prednisone . Since all the hard medicine my body has gone from bad to worse. I have herrible bloating in my stomach to the point nothing is helping release the pain. I am running a low grade fever, get sick on my stomach if I try to eat anything. Other facts--I had surgery for pyloric stenosis at two weeks old, Had my gladderbladder removed two years ago, 15 yrs ago -hysterectomy/kept ovaries, in menopause.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Feb 2013