Took a folk medicine for dog bite. Can I get anti rabies vaccination after some years of this accident??

hi sir,im a filipino boy who lived in manila philippines,i was bitten by our dog named bully,5 years ago,i didnt undergone vaccination but by a “Tandok” is a folk medicine done by placing a deer horn over the wound. This is believed to suck out the rabies virus.I observe our dog within 14 and it didnt die unless he is healthy and well,i just want to ensure my health,and ask if can I still have the anti rabbies vaccine now after it happened 5 years ago?,im hopefully waiting for your answer,thank you sir,Godbless,sir i hope this is free,we dont have money,if this isnt free u dont need to give your answers and never mind my query,tnx a lot
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013