Took Resteclin, Avobest and Loparet for loose motion. Why I am still getting the sensation?

i attended a function on 08.02.2013. i have taken a breakfast in the function. the next day morning onwards the little quantity of loose motion at several times. on that day evening i met doctor and he prescribe the following medicine Resteclin 500mg, Avobest-4 and Loparet. i taken the tablet. the motion will be arrest but till the motion sensation is occur. kindly give your suggestion . thank you k. saravanan
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
As you had acute gastro-enteritis, due to irritation of bowel sensation will remain for a day or two.
Continue the medicine.
Take light diet like curd, rice, buttermilk, coffee, apple juice for 2 days.
Take plenty of water.
Ok and take care.