Took PPI's, having cramped legs, broke out in large splotches, some hives, broken capillaries, burning in legs. Allergic reaction ?

I took PPI s ... once only 3 days and my legs really cramped a second time 3 doses of 20 mg and I broke out in large splotches, some hives , broken capillaries...which have come up and seem to finally be slowly leaving after 5 or 6 days. They are very heat sensitive. Also my legs burn and hurt off and on and it moves around from my calves to up my thighs in the back to me knees, then my calves particularly in the afternoon and night. I THINK it WAS the PPI s and wonder how long can this reaction stay in the body.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013