Too much Bach rescue remedy for stress, stomach upset, vomitting, was told no side effects. Advice?

Hello, I had recently have taken to much of Bach rescue remedy about 4 days ago (mainly because i thought take more to reduce more stress but looks like i was wrong) and since then I have ended up with lower stomach cramping stomach upsets and vomiting up stomach bio each day also sweating out at night also,the site for bach rescue remedy says there s no side effects but how can this be unless i have picked up a virus maybe but i have not been out and about and that s the only thing i have subjected my stomach to. any help or advice what so ever would be appreciated thank you
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012