Tonsils look red, sore throat, strange feeling in nasal cavity periodically throughout the day. Could this be allergy?

It looks like my tonsils are red. My throat is sore, but doesn t feel like when im sick and get a sore throat . Just like it irritated. My nasal cavity feels strange too. That happens on and off through the day where as the throat thing has been constant for a few days. Otherwise I feel fine and no swollen lymph nodes on my neck ... Does this sound like allergies? I ve never had them before but I hear this year that it happening alot
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012