Tonsil stones, feeling of something struck in throat, bump on palatoglossal fold post episode of swallowing Jolly Rocher. Cause?

I am a 36 yr old white female. 4 11 115lbs. Smoker for approx 22 yrs. Very healthy. About 2 months ago I chewed up and swallowed a Jolly Rancher candy that scraped my tonsil area on the right side. A day or two later I got a sore throat - it didn t hurt to swallow but it did hurt my throat to turn my head. That only lasted one day and was gone. I occasionally get what I know now are tonsil stones and have had a few since eating the candy.. I have a small bump on my right (what I believe to be) my palatogossal fold. I noticed it when my throat was sore. The bump itself is not sore unless I mess with it alot. But it is annoying because I know it s there! It seems to decrease in size a bit and then swell again when I mess with it. It s mainly just skin colored but sometimes looks as though it has a white head on it. Yesterday I saw it was white on top again and then later coughed out a tonsil stone and noticed that the white was again gone on it.. My thoat on the right side has been irritated as well, but not hurting to swallow or anything. Just kind of feels like there is something stuck.. I have not had any fever or anything. What could this bump be? Maybe a tonsil stone that is stuck in the skin?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013