Tongue piercing done recently, wants to take HCG drops for weight loss. Safe to use?

Hi, I am going to begin taking HCG drops under my tongue for weight loss . However, I recently got a tongue piercing about a month ago. I do not want any bumps or allergic reactions to happen to my tongue or damage my piercing. Should I need to take out the barbell or is it safe to use with my piercing? Also, I do not follow a regularly healthy diet. Can I still lose weight with the HCG if I don t follow a healthy diet?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013