Toe numbness and stiffness, tingling feet, history of smoking crystal meth. What can be done to cure this?

My question is: what can I do to cure this? I am very worried that it is arthritic or something...I am at YYYY@YYYY . THANK YOU!!! I stupidly smoked crystal meth a few times 2 weeks ago with a friend who was visiting from Boston. I am 6ft2 in god shape , gym 3x a week, 42 yrs old, generally healthy and strong. For the past 2 ( or is it 3 weeks ago?) my toes have gotten progressively more numb and my feet tingle. I self-assessed by taking a feather and a scratcher and the feeling is there thank god--also when I crinkle my toes they feel stiff. So apart from abstaining from smoking crystal, and sports, hydrating and eating healthy, can you PLEASE tell me what I can do to get rid f this worrisome affliction? I would be so appreciative. Can I take an antibiotic/creme/medication/something. Help! I fera I will wake u one morning and feel like I had gangrene! I dont do drugs often--almost never in fact, and do not drink alcohol so this has weirded me ut something fierce,,,
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012