Toddler with stomach ache, foamy and running stools frequently. Reason for pain?

hello. my baby girl is 2 years and 8 months. she has an upset stomach since the last 18 days. it changes texture and color almost on a daily basis. some times its foamy and runny like water. some times its dark green and almost blackish. even though she has not eaten anything dark colored. the texture is mostly soft. She complains of stomach ache as soon as she eats any thing. even after drinking juice, she wants me to hold her in my lap as her stomach hurts. its been like this ever since i stopped breast feeding her. her stomach is ok for a month or two and then gets upset, and remains upset for a long time. Plus she poops many times a day. even after having very little she poops alot. Please help. her regular pediatrician wont give her anything for her stomach. i have gone to him many times.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012