Toddler with hearing loss in both ears, suggested for Cochlear implant. Suggestion?

Hi, My son Ayush 1yr 6 months old was not responding to any sound like other children of same age. Owing to this we took our child to 2 ENT specialists who examined him and tested OAE & BERA gave the same result. According to which my son has got problem in both inner ears by birth, hence he cannot respond to any kind of sounds ( Hearing loss ). Both the Doctors have advised us to get him the COCHLEAR IMPLANT please guide me sir
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013