Toddler with cough, given butalin. Can I give her vaccination for influenza?

my daughter 2.5 yrs old, 13 kg is suffering from allergic cough especially in the night. i have started butalin is it good for the same (pls tell me the dose). it all started with a cold . and i started giving citrizine in the night and frequent steams. since there is a climate change experienced in UAE, flu is getting very common in kids. previous month the same was there and her cough was very sputum like also advice on vaccination for infuenza. shall i proceed with it. does she have to be free from any ail to be vaccinated. after vaccination will cold hit her again.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012