Toddler having severe constipation, bulky clay like stools causing bleeding, does not take anything apart from milk, on Miralax BID. Advice?

my toddler only wants milk to drink but he s having horrible constipation and bulky claylike stools that cause bleeding . Because he won t drink anything else, I m doing Miralax BID and an ounce or so of prune juice every day (he ll take a swig here and there before he realizes what it is). But these are not really helping. He tries to go in a seated position, and I wonder if that isn t part of the problem. I will take any suggestions!!!
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012