Toddler having indigestion, vomiting, low appetite, prescribed Taxim, Ondem. Will these medicines cause weakness?

hi my son is 1.7 yr old . He suddenly had indigestion since 14th July mid night , followed by severe vomitting for 4 times and loose motion for once . Right doctor has given Taxim 5ml twice a day for 5 days , Ondem for vomitting sension and Enterogermina 5 ml twice a day for three days . Right now my son is having mild fevere upto 100 Dc and now given Ibugesic Plus 6.5 ML . He is not eating anything . Will these medicinces gave further weakeness if he will not eat properly pls advise .
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012